UPDATE 7/7/2016 @ 7:00pm: Lineup Schedule Available & Additional Info
-PALE NOVA: 2:20-2:50
-OF THE DELL: 3:20-3:50
-GROOVE HEAVY: 4:20-5:00
-GYPSY RHYTHM: 5:30-6:10
-CHARLESTON ROGUES: 6:10-6:50
-SHIVERING TIMBERS: 7:20-8:00
-BEGGAR’S CLAN: 8:30-9:30
-WEGMANN BROS: 2:10-2:40
-ADAM COX & BETH SEGESSENMAN: 3:00-3:30
-PETE KOSK: 3:50-4:20
-SPENCER ELLIOTT: 4:50-5:20
-THE BROTHER SISTERS: 5:40-6:10
-SEAN RICHARDSON: 6:30-7:00
-MIKE PUSHKIN: 7:20-7:50
-HOLLY & THE GUY: 8:10-8:40
-JEFF ELLIS: 9:00-10:00
As we gather all the bands, chill the drinks, and prep the burgers & dogs, we wanted to inform you that your ticket(s) will be at Will Call. Simply show up to the event with either your ID or a copy of your purchase email.
- Parking is Free (park on the East End of the Columbia Pipeline Building – signs will be posted)
- Doors open @ 1:30pm. Music starts shortly after 2pm. Party ends @11:30pm.
- Food is available from Bridge Road Bistro – options include: Hamburger, Hot Dog x 2, or Vegan Burger meal for $10 (chips, cookie, and side included). Soft drinks are $1.50
- Beer and Wine drinks are available for 1 drink voucher – Vouchers range from $5 for 1 ticket or $20 for 5 tickets.
- WTSQ can process credit cards for: event tickets, meal tickets, drink vouchers, and WTSQ merch
- Local artisans will be showcasing their wares. (Keep in mind some artisans are cash only)
- The American Red Cross will be onsite to collect monetary donations and/or sign up volunteers for flood relief efforts.
- #WVFlood efforts. Donate the following: bug spray, sun screen, pet food, diapers, or cleaning wipes at the Anniversary Event and get a free WTSQ Cup and Sticker as our way of saying thank you for helping our neighbors.
- Intoxi-Taxi from C&H Taxi is available. Please Anniversary responsibly – we’d like to see you next year too.
- After-Party @ BLVD Tavern!
So get rested up and help us celebrate one year of Rockin’ In The Free World!
UPDATE 6/23/2016 @ Midnight: Lineup available
UPDATE 6/22/2016: PRESALE TICKETS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR SALE!!! Lineup to be announced today on Afternoon Show with Josh Gaffin
Holy crap it’s been a wild and fun year! Come celebrate with us Saturday July 9th.
All of our friends will be there: local musicians, local artisans, local food, and local brews.
Event starts @ 2pm – we are ironing out the graphics and fine details. But it’s going to be a blast!
PreSale tickets are $15 (and $20 at the door)
VIP PreSale tickets are $40 which includes: Ticket, Anniversary Edition Friends of WTSQ Blue & Gold print T-shirt, WTSQ bumper sticker, Anniversary Event Poster, and 1 drink voucher.
More details to follow.