Bourbon & Beyond – 2022!
BOURBON & BEYOND – It’s Finally Back this Year!
Festival season is back in FULL swing! After almost THREE years (mostly due to COVID), Bourbon & Beyond is back! This festival is on September 15-18 in Louisville, KY – a celebration of music, food, and locally distilled bourbon – this year it’s added another day, to make it a 4-day Festival!!This is one of the biggest festivals close to the Charleston WV area – only a few hour’s drive to Louisville, KY! The lineup is probably the best it’s ever been! Check out the lineup HERE!
If you plan on going to the event, there are a few things you need to make sure of:
- You’ll need to figure out what passes you want – anything from General Admission, day passes & more.
- Make sure you’re set up with a place to stay – hotel rooms, AirBnbs, VRBOs, and camping at the Expo Center are some of the options you have. Plan on reserving now, as places are selling out.
- Be ready to plan out what distilleries you want to check out – there will be MANY distilleries represented.
- Of course, the lineup is INCREDIBLE. The last time there were two stages next to each other so when one band was playing they would set up the other band on the 2nd stage. This made for a great venue, and everyone could see all the acts!
- To see the lineup, distilleries, hotels, and to buy passes (and other info), go to bourbonandbeyond.com
Hope to see you there! Listen to WTSQ up to the event – there could be some surprises!